Diversity - miami (See broward)
- Keynote : Mindy Caliguire
- Case Study : Joel Sonnenberg
- Location : UM Newman Alumni Center (6200 San Amaro Dr., Coral Gables, FL 33146)
- Time : April 2, 7:30AM to 12:00PM (Breakfast at 7:00 AM)
Co-Founder & President of Soul Care
Mindy is the co-founder and president of Soul Care, a spiritual formation ministry that exists to increase “soul health” in the Body of Christ. She serves in executive leadership at Gloo (www.gloo.us), and prior to that served as Director of Transformation Ministry for the Willow Creek Association (WCA). She speaks and advises organizations including Spire, Stadia Church Planting, Salvation Army, and Compassion International. Her books include STIR: Spiritual Transformation in Relationships, Become Like Jesus, Discovering Soul Care, Spiritual Friendship, Soul Searching and Simplicity, as well as Write for Your Soul: The Whys and Hows of Journaling. www.soulcare.com
Pastor at Calvary Chapel
- What was your biggest takeaway?
- What impressed you the most regarding Dr. King’s response to racism?
- King makes a comment about just and unjust laws. What do you think your response towards an unjust law should be?
- In reading Dr. King’s letter and taking into account the call to lead like Jesus, how should you process and react to emotionally charged environments?
- In clarifying your calling, how does courage come into play?